ARTRA magazine is being launched this Saturday at the new Cotton Collection with a big festival of music, installation art and design. The Music Matters musicians are truly incredibly and worth catching any time possible. They're performing along with many other bands, poets, installation artists and more. Well worth a visit, and one presumes the magazine is worth a read.
Witness the birth of ARTRA Magazine at the ARTRA Launch Festival, a celebration of artistic expression. Also, a flavor of contemporary Srilankan Artistry by CoCA (Collective of Contemporary Artists) through their visual Art installations including mixed media, painting, photography and design.
- Experimental and psychedelic music by the musicians of Musicmatters including Eshantha, Sumudi, Isaac,Sarani and Isuru
- Isaac Smith of Music matters - Jazz music for bass
- Salvage - Alternative Metal
- Cynosure - Indi rock
- Asela Perera – Indie folk music
- Previews of theatrical performances, including musicals and avant garde
- Poetry readings by Rasika Jayakody and Anisha Niyas
- Isuri Dayaratne - Digital/dimensional illustrations
- Photography by Oshadhi Paranavitane etc
- Magic Box Mixup - Alternative music
- NAMB - acoustic
ART - Acoustic/Atmospheric
and many more renowned artists and Art circles that will be named shortly
Entrance free, as the ARTRA Launch Festival is an endowment to the lovers of Art.
ARTRA Launch Festival in association with Cotton Collection, Arugumbay, Dialog, Harpo's, Gpristine and Uniwa
Official Media Sponsor : TNL Rocks