Rasa Raashiya with Knorr
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Thinly sliced onions 500g
Knorr Maldive Fish Powder 15g Packet
Oil 3 Tbsp.
3 pips of Garlic
Crushed Ginger 1 tsp.
Curry Leaves 1 cup
Chili pieces 10g
Salt to Taste
Oil for Frying
1. Remove the sweet parts of the Asmi then break into small pieces and set aside.
2. Deep fry Onions and Peanuts.
3. Blanche the Curry Leaves in oil.
4. Pour the oil into a pot and once it is hot enough, add ginger and garlic and temper until fragrant. Add the fried onions, peanuts, curry leaves, chili pieces and mix well.
5. Sprinkle the Knorr Maldive Fish powder and stir gently.
Deep fry for few minutes more, if not crisp