A competition for the most-novel business idea will be held with cash prizes of upto Rs. 100,000 to be awarded to the best entries, to…
A competition for the most-novel business idea will be held with cash prizes of upto Rs. 100,000 to be awarded to the best entries, to be selected by a panel of judges. The top three applicants will also be given an opportunity to pitch for seed capital to take the venture forward.
Who should apply?
• Students with innovative business ideas looking to start their own business.
• Startup ventures looking to expand beyond their current marketplace.
The Application Process:
• Complete the attached Application Form and forward same to email@example.com with Subject of email to read as “Application for Startup Competition”
• Application Form to be submitted in PDF format
• Ensure that you have received an acknowledgement of submission
• Application to be submitted on or before 15th February 2017
• No fee will be levied for submission of application
For Inquiries Please contact Shermana on 0775837575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of places screening FIFA18 Live!
Here's a round-up of Colombo's buffets with what they do best.
A cafe that seems to have Australian inspired dishes, as well as local delicacies. Only on paper, as it turned out.
Some modern science behind being a better father, brought to you by UNICEF Sri Lanka.