Hike & Mountain Top Camping Location: Bible Rock 100kms from Colombo or One Hour Drive from Kandy Altitude: Around 800 meters or 2000 feet above sea level. Weather condition:…
Hike & Mountain Top Camping
Location: Bible Rock
100kms from Colombo or One Hour Drive from Kandy
Altitude: Around 800 meters or 2000 feet above sea level.
Weather condition: Cool and Pleasant during evenings and night
Enjoy the Sunset & Sunrise from top
Camping style Dinner & Breakfast on top
Capacity: Max 10 Persons
Cost per person
Single Adult - Rs 15,000/-
Sharing Adult - Rs.12,000/-
Please inquire for Child rates
Facilities included in fee:
Tents with thermal sleeping bags
At base camp 1, toilets and shower rooms available.
Portable toilet and Hotwater Shower at Campsite.
2 Meals on top as mentioned
1 Meal at Base camp (Welcome Refreshment, Buffet Lunch)
Camp Management fee
Bottled Drinking water
Head torch, hiking stick, gloves & leech socks
Camp fee Excludes:
Any food during transit.
Any food item purchased that is not part the package
Loss & damaged equipment will be considered as a sale.
Baggage Porter Services
1500 pm Meet at up base camp 1with welcome drink
1600 pm Depart to Base camp 2 and park vehicles
1630 pm Start hike to top
1800 pm Arrive at campsite and set up tents
1900 pm Start up campfire and dinner on north view point
Rest of the night at leisure, stargazing and campfire stories.
0600 am Experience the Sunrise with a Hot Tea or Coffee, Freshen up followed up by Breakfast
0800 am Break camp and Hike down to base camp 2
11:30 am Shower & Lunch at Base camp 1
13:30 pm Leave for individual destinations, End of program.
Return Shuttle AC Transport will be available from Colombo (Race Course > Bible Rock > Race Course). PP Cost will be based on actual vehicle fee shared amongst guest hikers (Vehicle cost pp max Rs 2500 or less, based on min 5 and above). Payments to be made directly LA to enjoy this facility.
Terms and conditions:
1) We require min 4 guest for this experience, if we are unable to operate this tour due to numbers, a full refund will be offered.
2) Any other transportation other than stated can be arranged with a third party and will be charged separately at actual cost.
3) Acceptance bookings will be strictly on availability. Deadline 10th Jan.
4) Full Payment is required to confirm your booking.
5) In the event of guest cancellation 14 days prior to the actual date of tour, only 50% of payment will be refunded. Where cancellations are made less than 7 days prior to the actual date of tour, no refunds will be made.
6) The safety of all guests while on tour is of utmost importance to us. All guests must agree to strictly abide by all instructions and directions given while on tour by any personal of Little Adventures.
Limitations of Liability:
1) Little Adventures does not accept any liability for the cancellation of any tours due to any unforeseen event or due to events of nature.
2) The experienced and well-trained personal would take every precaution to ensure the safety and well being of all guests on tour as your safety is our prime concern. However, Little Adventures or its employees do not accept any liability for death, injury or illness of guest while on tour caused by any animal, reptile, insect, and events of nature or any type of accident.
3) Little Adventures does not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any personal belongings or damage to any vehicles while on tour.
*BY REGISTERING YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Your ideal place to grab a quick breakfast or lunch, which is both healthy and freshly made.
Fairway Colombo Street Food Festival back again on the 26th & 27th of May!
Kandoori is an Indian restaurant that serves just biriyani and other Indian food.
Here's a round-up of Colombo's buffets with what they do best.