The PR Designers Market is a chance for our TALENTED DESIGNERS to share their INDIVIDUALITY at an amazing setting. Expect to shop AMAZING product ranges at special prices in…
The PR Designers Market is a chance for our TALENTED DESIGNERS to share their INDIVIDUALITY at an amazing setting.
Expect to shop AMAZING product ranges at special prices in a unique pop-up by the sea!
The PR Designers Market will be popping up at the Colombo Jazz Festival 2017. Featuring a range of designers who retail at PR and more; expect a collection of clothing and fashion accessories for ladies and gentlemen.
The designers themselves will be retailing wider ranges of their usual more curated offering at PR and presenting festival prices on selected items.
In addition to a PR stall offering a special range of products, expect the following and more,
- Parkville teak and kumbuk sunglasses, dog and key tags
- Dodo Footwear's handloom cotton and leather men's loafers in a range of colours
- Psycho Men's Clothing cotton t-shirts by Razeen Rahim
- L'Atelier Touché - clothing and accessories
- new brand ANUK, by Samaadhi Weerasinghe
- Rice & Carry's recycled range of bags
- Via Village silk wraps and shawls and mosquito repellant soaps
- Paper Rocket stationery and fun printed merchandise
- Pras & Danties / La Pard batik printed intimate wear, swim wear and resort wear
- The Good Market, presenting Sari Connection, House of Lonali, Kantala Brands, Pedals, Emerge Lanka and Selyn Fair Trade
- Green Pearl Ceylon
- Phavinee Flora
The market will be open on 18th February from 3pm to 9pm and on 19th February from 12noon to 9pm.
Happy shopping, happy music, happy weekend!
Based out of Jetwing Lagoon, Jet Water sports lets you enjoy kayaking, canoeing, boat excursions and jet skis.
If you're in the mood to spend an afternoon unwinding we've got a round up of the most well established high teas in Colombo.
The international Tex-Mex franchise is finally here.
A street with a wide variety of food in the center of industrial Colombo. Find everything from mutton brain curry to devilled cuttlefish eggs.
Wordplay and visuals aren't the only clever things at TACOCAT.