The PR Designers Market is a chance for our TALENTED DESIGNERS to share their INDIVIDUALITY at an amazing setting. Expect to shop AMAZING product ranges at special prices in…
The PR Designers Market is a chance for our TALENTED DESIGNERS to share their INDIVIDUALITY at an amazing setting.
Expect to shop AMAZING product ranges at special prices in a unique pop-up by the sea!
The PR Designers Market will be popping up at the Colombo Jazz Festival 2017. Featuring a range of designers who retail at PR and more; expect a collection of clothing and fashion accessories for ladies and gentlemen.
The designers themselves will be retailing wider ranges of their usual more curated offering at PR and presenting festival prices on selected items.
In addition to a PR stall offering a special range of products, expect the following and more,
- Parkville teak and kumbuk sunglasses, dog and key tags
- Dodo Footwear's handloom cotton and leather men's loafers in a range of colours
- Psycho Men's Clothing cotton t-shirts by Razeen Rahim
- L'Atelier Touché - clothing and accessories
- new brand ANUK, by Samaadhi Weerasinghe
- Rice & Carry's recycled range of bags
- Via Village silk wraps and shawls and mosquito repellant soaps
- Paper Rocket stationery and fun printed merchandise
- Pras & Danties / La Pard batik printed intimate wear, swim wear and resort wear
- The Good Market, presenting Sari Connection, House of Lonali, Kantala Brands, Pedals, Emerge Lanka and Selyn Fair Trade
- Green Pearl Ceylon
- Phavinee Flora
The market will be open on 18th February from 3pm to 9pm and on 19th February from 12noon to 9pm.
Happy shopping, happy music, happy weekend!
How to get to Sigiriya via bus, train, plane or hired vehicles.
As the name suggests, Peri Peri Kukula specialises in spicy flame-grilled chicken along with some tasty sides.
දෙයියනේ කියල ඇඟට දැනෙන ගතිය එකෙන්ම දෙන සුපිරි සිංදු සෙට්…
Healthy food doesn't have to be boring and Superfood Café is proving it with its vibrant food delivered with a good playlist in a deco magazine…
Café Noir is the definition of good vibes and great coffee. For real.