This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the…
This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the renowned choreographer Chandana Wickramasinghe and the dancers’ guild with their performance for the first time in Kandy. The event will be held on the 21st of April 2018 at the Dharmaraja College Auditorium at 6.00p.m.
The concept of the story is the implicit unshaken love of Seetha towards her beloved husband Rama, who allegedly accuses her for having secretive infatuation to Ravana, being disgusted of the discrimination how she sacrifices her life to “Agni Jaala”(Fire) but un-burnt how she walks out to the amazement of Rama who later felt mortified.
The whole apex is entwined with the following nationally recognized personalities.
· Concept/Script & dance choreography – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Music Director – Peshala Manoj
· Lyrics – Rathna Sri Wijesinghe
· Vocalists – Prof. Nanda Malani/Thilini Rodrigo/Asitha Athapaththu
· Stage Management & Lighting Director – Upali Ariyasiri
· Sounds – Chandana Karunarathne
· Art Director – Hinatigala Premadasa
· Costume Designer – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Performers – Chandana Wickramasinghe Dancers’ Guild
Safe, clean, and nice rooms in Colombo for couples. Sorted by price bracket.
Yaal Restaurant down Marine Drive still serves some very tasty and not-too-pricey food, and their crab curry is still good - though it's their biriyani…
ඒ හැරුණාම, ගෙදර කෑම වේලෙදි වුණත් වෙජි කට්ටියට පොඩි…
A Singapore based Italian franchise opens its first outlet in Sri Lanka
Café Noir's attempt to take over Colombo's caffeine industry is slowly reaching its peak as they opened a new branch at Thimbirigasyaya. Are they…