This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the…
This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the renowned choreographer Chandana Wickramasinghe and the dancers’ guild with their performance for the first time in Kandy. The event will be held on the 21st of April 2018 at the Dharmaraja College Auditorium at 6.00p.m.
The concept of the story is the implicit unshaken love of Seetha towards her beloved husband Rama, who allegedly accuses her for having secretive infatuation to Ravana, being disgusted of the discrimination how she sacrifices her life to “Agni Jaala”(Fire) but un-burnt how she walks out to the amazement of Rama who later felt mortified.
The whole apex is entwined with the following nationally recognized personalities.
· Concept/Script & dance choreography – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Music Director – Peshala Manoj
· Lyrics – Rathna Sri Wijesinghe
· Vocalists – Prof. Nanda Malani/Thilini Rodrigo/Asitha Athapaththu
· Stage Management & Lighting Director – Upali Ariyasiri
· Sounds – Chandana Karunarathne
· Art Director – Hinatigala Premadasa
· Costume Designer – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Performers – Chandana Wickramasinghe Dancers’ Guild
Shawarma.lk is a new shawarma joint in Thimbirigasyaya. They serve up some good shawarma and have breakfast platter options, too!
එනව නේ… ආයෙත් ඕං එනව ලොකු නිවාඩුවක්. පොඩි වැස්සක් දෙකක්…
Countries that let you in without a fuss with your Lankan passport
Damro's golden child worth 12.5bn is (almost) open to the public now. Aside from the usual boutiques and the food court they also have a 9D virtual…
එහෙනම් ලෑස්ති වෙන්නකො ඉතින්. වට පිටාව හොඳ හැටි හැඩ වෙලා…