This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the…
This is an enthralling ballet that unveils the enigma of the epic of Ramayanaya, organized by the past pupils of the dance troupe of Mahamaya Girls’ College Kandy, in collaboration with the renowned choreographer Chandana Wickramasinghe and the dancers’ guild with their performance for the first time in Kandy. The event will be held on the 21st of April 2018 at the Dharmaraja College Auditorium at 6.00p.m.
The concept of the story is the implicit unshaken love of Seetha towards her beloved husband Rama, who allegedly accuses her for having secretive infatuation to Ravana, being disgusted of the discrimination how she sacrifices her life to “Agni Jaala”(Fire) but un-burnt how she walks out to the amazement of Rama who later felt mortified.
The whole apex is entwined with the following nationally recognized personalities.
· Concept/Script & dance choreography – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Music Director – Peshala Manoj
· Lyrics – Rathna Sri Wijesinghe
· Vocalists – Prof. Nanda Malani/Thilini Rodrigo/Asitha Athapaththu
· Stage Management & Lighting Director – Upali Ariyasiri
· Sounds – Chandana Karunarathne
· Art Director – Hinatigala Premadasa
· Costume Designer – Chandana Wickramasinghe
· Performers – Chandana Wickramasinghe Dancers’ Guild
Donate your hair to cancer patients and get a free styling from Ramani Fernando Salons!
M'eat US has an all-new restaurant down Flower Road, Colombo 07.
තවත් ඉතින් මොනවද නේ. මෙච්චර බිරියානි කන්න තැන් තියෙද්දි.…
A juice bar down Independence Walk that satisfies your dreams of being a healthy human being.
The Manhattan Fish Market has delicious seafood and ridiculously friendly stuff - it's an awesome place to dine at if you can handle the bill.