We've started doing quick and easy supermarket mini-reviews. They include information on parking, liquor, bakery, pharmacy options, timings, etc.
The Food City down Park Road is conveniently located. While their parking situation could improve, they have a good selection of goods and services to offer.
- The have a big selection of fruits and vegetables.
- They offer all kinds of meats
- They have the normal cheese selection (Happy Cow, Anchor, etc)
- They sell alcohol (not a large selection)
- They have an in-house pharmacy
- There are four check-out lines, and they operate quite slowly, so if you're in a hurry it will be super inconvenient.
- While they don't have a bakery, they are right next to The Fab, and if you want to pick up something you can just walk next door.
Hope this helps, happy shopping!