We've started doing quick and easy supermarket mini-reviews. They include information on parking, liquor, bakery, pharmacy options, timings, etc.
The Keells Super on Nawala Road is pretty big, and they have a full selection of goods and services.
- There is ample parking space, which is always a good thing. The lot can host around 20 cars.
- There is a good selection of fruits and vegetables.
- They offer all kinds of meat from fresh seafood to chicken, lamb, pork and beef.
- The variety of cheese they offer are the normal ones you find at other Food City and Keells outlets. The brands include Happy Cow, Anchor and Aria, just to name a few. There are a few high-end imported varieties too.
- They have a bakery, which offers a variety of pastries and other baked goods.
- They also have a pharmacy.
- They have a fully-stocked alcohol section.
- While they have 6 active checkout lines, your checkout speed depends on the crowd.
Hope this review helps! Happy shopping!