We've started doing quick and easy supermarket mini-reviews. They include information on parking, liquor, bakery, pharmacy options, timings, etc.
The Laugfs in Havelock Town is relatively small as they share their premises with a fuel station. However:
- They have a small selection of fruits and vegetables.
- They have fresh fish, and chicken for sale.
- They have the normal selection of cheese (Anchor, Happy Cow, etc)
- They have a small pharmacy.
- There are three check-out lines but only one or two operate most of the time.
- They barely have any parking, maybe about 3 or 4 spots if you squeeze in.
Hope this helps! Happy shopping!