Follow these quick and easy steps:
1 Frying Pan
- Start off by combining half of the flour, corn flakes, 1 cup of water and the egg.
- Whisk everything together until you get a thick batter.
- Add the rest of the water and whisk to soften it up.
- Next up, get your sausages and coat them with the remaining flour and place them nicely on a plate.
- Now take the flour coated sausages and dip them in the batter.
- Take a frying pan and boil 3 cups of oil.
- Deep fry the sausages until it's nice and golden brown.
- Serve with some ketchup.
Voila! Yummy in your tummy!
Coat the sausages with the batter well.