The Italians may not like seafood and cheese together, but we sure do! Try out our incredibly decadent spicy cheesy prawns recipe at home.
- Finely chop the onions, tomato, banana pepper, cheese, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add some oil to your pan. Then mix corn flour, salt, coconut milk and let it reduce.
- Add the rest of the oil with some salt, chili powder, and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- Combine the prawns.
- Once the prawns are cooked, take them off the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the chopped veggies and cook for 5 minutes.
- On a clean plate, drizzle 3 tsps of coconut cream sauce.
- Plate the veggies on top. Cover them with chopped spinach and koththamalli leaves.
- Drizzle more of the coconut cream sauce (keep a bit for later) and place the prawns on top.
- Finally, drizzle the rest of the coconut cream. Add some chili flakes around the plate for that added spice!
- Now take a bite with everything! Yum!
Anything with cheese can't be bad. Try it, you'll love it.
Do not overcook the prawns.