If you like your cheesecake and brownies, this dessert is for you.
Dark Cooking Chocolate
1 Wooden spoon
1 Egg beater
- Add 85g butter
- Beat 4 eggs, beat until light and fluffy
- Gradually add 300g of sugar
- Beat until dissolved
- Add 140g plain flour
- Add half a teaspoon of salt
- Add 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Gently fold into mixture. Do not over mix.
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate mixture and gently mix.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Pour into baking tray
- Beat together cream cheese and butter.
- Add sugar and beat until dissolved.
- Beat in two eggs
- Fold in flour
- Pour on top of the chocolate mix
- Drop spoonfuls of the remaining chocolate mixture over the cheesecake mix
- Marble the mixture using a palette knife
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes
- Cut into preferred sized squares to serve
- Melt 225g of Ritzbury dark cooking chocolate
Swirl lightly, don't mix it in too much