Easy and simple. You can probably find everything you need in your pantry.
Dark Cooking Chocolate
All purpose flour
1 Frying Pan
- Cut up the chocolate into tiny bits.
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, and granulated sugar. Mix well.
- Make a well and add the two eggs (beaten) followed by milk and vanilla extract. Whisk them all together.
- Add the butter and beat everything until you get a smooth (no lumps) batter.
- In a frying pan, add some butter and pour in 1/3 cups of the batter. Then add a few chocolate chips.
- Flip the pancake after 1 minute. Let that side cook for another minute.
- Repeat the process with the rest of your batter.
- Stack up your pancakes. Pour in some chocolate sauce and sprinkle some icing sugar on top.
Voila! If this doesn't get you out of bed in the morning, nothing will.
Pancakes cook pretty fast so do not leave them in the pan for too long, you'll burn it.