1 Frying Pan
- Start off with peeling your Apple.
- Then slice it into normal sized rings.
- Using a bottle cap, poke holes in the center on each ring.
- Then put your apple rings into a bowl and add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder. Spread evenly.
- In another bowl add the egg, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk away!
- Next, grab your sieve and add the flour, baking soda, and the rest of the cinnamon powder. Sift well.
- Next, add the dry and wet ingredients and whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add butter.
- Take one apple ring, dip it in the batter. Fry until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the rings. Stack them up and enjoy !
Enjoy! Let us know your thoughts on it.
Try not to have lumps in your batter. Otherwise, the pancakes might not cook all the way.