Crispy, crunchy, chocolatey. Learn how to make our Cream Cracker Chocolate Bark at home!
1 Baking Tray
1 Frying Pan
- In a baking tray, form a single layer base with cream crackers.
- In a pan, on medium-high heat, add sugar and butter and stir until mixture is thick and semi-dark brown (caramel).
- Pour caramel evenly over cream cracker base and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees (pre-heated).
- In a pot of boiling water, place a bowl and add dark chocolate. Mix till it melts.
- Pour melted chocolate over caramel cream cracker base and chill for an hour.
- Once chilled, break up the layer up using a knife (carefully) to form small wedges.
- (Optional): Treacle condensed milk over bark.
Toppings for this perfect movie/party snack can be substituted to suit your liking.