All purpose flour
Black Pepper Powder
- In one medium bowl, mix together 3 cups of flour, 1 tablespoon black pepper, paprika.
- In a separate bowl, stir together 1 1/3 cups flour, salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, egg yolks, and chicken cube and water.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Moisten each piece of chicken with a little water, then dip in the dry mix. Shake off excess and dip in the wet mix, then dip in the dry mix once more.
- Carefully place the chicken pieces in the hot oil. Fry for 15 to 18 minutes, or until well browned.
Smaller pieces will not take as long. Large pieces may take longer.