Dark Cooking Chocolate
2 Baking Tray
- Start by melting your chocolate.
- Mix together water, salt and sugar on low heat.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and chocolate.
- Combine the chocolate and the water/sugar mix.
- Add 3 eggs and beat thoroughly. Then add the rest of the eggs and continue to beat until you get a thick batter.
- Take two baking pans of two different sizes. Pour the cake batter into the smaller pan.
- Then pour two cups of water and place the small tray on top of the big one.
- Bake at 150C for 45 minutes.
- Take it out the oven, decorate it however you like and serve.
So there you go. Hope you enjoy!
Beat thoroughly until the eggs are well combined.