We made an awesome super-burger with a gigantic juicy patty, that put the krabby patty to shame. Make your own!
1 Frying Pan
- Blend cream crackers till they have a crumb like consistency. Separate half into a bowl.
- Mince chicken until it reaches a pasty consistency.
- In a bowl, add chicken paste, onion (finely chopped), cream cracker crumbs (separated half), salt, white pepper, and green chilli (chopped). Combine until incorporated.
- Pinch off small portions of patty paste and using your hand, flatten paste into desired patty shape.
- Coat patty evenly in beaten egg and then remaining cream cracker crumbs.
- Fry both sides well till golden brown in butter.
- Toast the flat sides of both burger buns lightly.
- Assemble with lettuce, cheese, and sliced tomatoes (add whatever you like).
Try not to make your patty too think OR too thick. Just right = great taste!