Follow these quick and easy steps:
1 Frying Pan
- Start with adding the China Grass onto your frying pan and mix it with water. Let it boil.
- Add in the jaggery.
- After it's completely melted and starts boiling, combine the sugar. Mix well.
- Next, add the vanilla. You should have a dark brown mixture by now.
- Let it boil for a couple more minutes. Then using a sieve, pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Put it in the fridge for a few hours till it sets. Serve with some coconut milk.
There you go. Easy peasy.
Be careful not to overboil it.