Here's how you can make your own Lemon Cheesecake without actually using lemons.
Munchee Lemon Puff Biscuits
(Munchee Lemon Puff)
Lemon Puff Cream
3 Dessert bowls
1 Food Processor
- First of all, take your Lemon Puff biscuits, and scoop out the cream. This cream, will be used in the batter later, so make sure you store it in the meantime.
- Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of butter
- Take these cream-less biscuits and pulverise them until they're nice and crumbly: perfect for a cheesecake base. Spread these crumbs out onto your desired dish of choice and flatten to create a base.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix in.
- To a bowl, add the cream cheese and the sugar. Beat well. Channel your frustrations through the beater.
- Add 1/4 cup of cream. Make your own sour cream by mixing 1 cup of whipping cream, 1 teaspoon of lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Blend.
- Now take the Lemon Puff cream you saved earlier and add it in. Blend.
- Squeeze in some lime juice, or add some lemon zest if you wish.
- Add in 1 egg and mix well.
- Pour this mixture into your prepared dishes. Bake at 160 C for 40 minutes. Freeze for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Sprinkle some lime zest over these bad boys and go all out!
You now know how to make Lemon Cheesecakes without using actual lemons. Go forth, young padawan.
Add 1 tsp of lime juice to the cream cheese batter, if you want to make it tangier.