Chocolate Chip Cookies
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 Food Processor
1 Baking Tray
- Start off by blending the 3 packets of chocolate chip cookies in a food processor.
- Pour in 2 cups of the crumbs into a mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter and salt.
- Mix well until everything's combined and you get a crumbly batter.
- Cover the baking tray with aluminium foil and pour in the batter. Press it down with a spoon until it's smooth and well spread around the tray. That will be the base of your magic bars.
- Next, pour in the condensed milk. Make sure it's evenly spread.
- Drizzle coconut flakes, chocolate chips and the chopped nuts on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350F. Rotate the pan halfway through.
- Finally, take it out and let it cool. Cut up into any size you want and enjoy.
There you go. Enjoy some sweet, delicious magic bars.
These bars are very sweet. Try eating small bites if you wanna avoid a sugar high. Or diabetes.