No matter what gloom your day may hold, a slice of Ritzbury's mocha-licious cheesecake is the perfect thing to transport you to a happy place! Here is 'Bangles' showing you how it's done right and easy!
Dark Cooking Chocolate
1 Baking Dish
- Blend Marie biscuits down to a crumble.
- Pour mixture over chilled biscuit base and set evenly.
- Chill for 4 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Mix and set at the bottom of dish to form the base.
- Pour crumbled biscuits into a baking dish and add (melted) butter.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to a bowl and blend till smooth.
- Add in egg yolks and blend.
- Melt Ritzbury dark cooking chocolate and add into mixture, along with (diluted) instant coffee. Blend it all together to incorporate.
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites together till they are fluffy and form peaks.
- Fold in whisked egg whites into chocolate mixture.
Whip egg whites well if not they will end up flat, dense, and turn to liquid; therefore, ruining your cake!