A delicious Seeni sambol bun that you could make at home with MA'S fried Seeni Sambol.
- Add the butter, warm milk and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the yeast and stir again, once stirred add the flour and salt, combine
- Knead until dough is smooth and cover with a damp cloth for an hour.
- Break to release air from dough.
- Divide into equal pieces and roll dough with rolling pin and flatten.
- Spoon out 1 tablespoon of MA'S fried seeni sambol into each individual piece of dough and place half a boiled egg.
- Seal to make bun.
- Pre Heat oven to 180 degrees and add the egg wash with a brush.
- Bake for 25 mins until golden.
Add more seeni Sambol for better-stuffed buns