Follow the steps and fill your mouths with some gooey fudge!
Milk Cooking Chocolate
- Start with melting your chocolates on low heat.
- Add the butter and whisk until it's well combined.
- Pour in 400ml of condensed milk and whisk well.
- Then add the whipping cream. Whisk some more! No pain. No gain.
- Once everything's well combined and you have a smooth, gooey batter, remove from the cooker.
- In another bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter.
- Add the rest of the condensed milk, and mix them well.
- Take a baking tray and cover it with baking foil.
- Pour a few spoonfuls of the chocolate batter into the tray leaving out a few spots as shown in the video. Then add all of the peanut butter batter.
- Sprinkle cashews on top. Then pour in rest of the chocolate batter.
- Swirl the batter with a spoon so everything's spread out evenly.
- Chill for an hour.
- Cut up into small cubes and have at it!
After you're done eating, run to the gym!
The batter might be too thick to whisk but make sure you whisk it well enough that it comes out smooth.