Hype Insight is a friend of YAMU’s that wants you to be a part of their team. They are now on the hunt for full-time writers and bloggers who can work at their office in Sri Lanka.
If you're a writer or blogger, this is your chance to work with a dynamic team – a day in your life will include a creative cocktail of blogs, press release articles, social media engagement, events, email campaigns and many other content-related and enthralling areas of work. You get to test your creative limits.
They're looking for people with:
- A drive to create content and put pen to paper
- A dynamic personality that can handle multiple subject matters
- The ability to proofread the content and deliver quality ideas
- The ability to do thorough research for their content
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work closely in a team that realises the client's needs and curate ideas that amplify their brand
Hype Insight is people-driven as much as it is client-focused – driven by the approach that their team’s satisfaction and success is their success.
If you love writing, have an eye for detail and strive for perfection in everything you do, they have an attractive proposition for you.
Send in your details as a CV along with your prior work portfolio and links to your published, related content in the field to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let them know why you are a good addition to their growing team and aim for success. Please put “Full-time writer application” as the subject of your email.
About Hype Insight
Hype Insight is an Australian-based organisation that was founded by a group of individuals with expertise in handling marketing and business development of all kinds of businesses – from startups to large scale, multinational organisations. Content creation plays a central role in the work that they do.