Sorry guys, I lied, we don't have a Sri Lankan Marvel Superhero. BUT we have a Super Villain! And if there's anything Marvel does better than Superheroes, it's villains. Allow me to demonstrate:
Need I go on? No, because I want to introduce you to Suvik Senyaka.Yeah, that's his name and this is what he looks like:
He's a mutant supervillain in the Marvel Comics Universe.
Few things you'd like to know about this awe-sen man:
- Senyaka possesses the power to drain the bio-electrical essence of others upon physical contact.
- He has enhanced healing powers too. Along with whips that could conduct his bio-electric energy to ignite nerve clusters in an opponent to cause intense pain or paralysis, as well as sear into their flesh.
- He makes a cameo appearence in X-Men Animated Series episode 'Secrets, Not Long Buried.' He's on the bottom left of the screenshot.
- He also appears in Wolverine and the X-Men, episode 'Greetings From Genosha', you can clearly hear Magneto ordering him to capture Nightcrawler at 14.00.
- He was recruited by Fabian Cortez to be a part of the Acolytes after the apparent death of Magneto. But you know how Marvel is, no one really dies *cough* Agent Coulson *cough* Bucky *cough* Nick Fury *cough*. Anyway, Magneto came back and killed our little Senny.
- Surprise! He didn't die either.
- He's fought Marvel Comics' most unconventional anti-hero, Deadpool.
- Despite being in the bad books of Magneto, Senyaka teamed up with Quicksilver to battle the High Evolutionary. (Quicksilver is Magneto's son for those who didn't know.)
- Senyaka battled Wolverine and almost had the upper hand but, Wolves had a little help from X-23, which resulted Senyaka being decapitated by Wolverine.
- He really did die that time. RIP Senyaka. #SriLankaRepresent
You can check out all his comic book appearances here.