Well, we went a-hunting to find pools in Colombo that provide access to outsiders other than in-house guests for a certain fee. Colombo boasts of many swimming pools in and around its vicinity yet very few places, be it Hotels, Clubs or Swimming complexes, provide access to a 1 day pool use, here are a few listings of such places in Colombo. Enjoy!
- Rs. 1500 per person.
- Pool usage timings 6 AM- 10 PM.
- 200, Union Place, Colombo 2.
- Rs. 1716 (Adults), Weekdays.
- Rs. 2059 (Adults), Weekends.
- Pool usage timings 6 AM – 10 PM.
- No 2 Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo 2.
P.S, these charges are also inclusive of the gym, sauna, pool and jacuzzi usage.
- Rs. 1500 (Adults) Rs. 1000 (Children).
- Pool usage timings 6 AM – 9 PM.
- Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha, Colombo 2.
- Rs. 1500 (Adults) Rs. 1000 (Children)
- Pool usage timings 7 AM – 9 PM
- 77, Galle Road,Colombo 03.
Mount Lavinia Hotel
- Rs. 1000 (Adults)
- Pool usage timings 7 AM -8 PM.
- Hotel Road, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Rs. 500 (Adults) Rs. 300 (Children)
- Pool usage timings – Weekdays 8 AM – 6:30 PM
- Weekends: pool times vary (please check before going)
- College Avenue, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.
- Rs. 1500 (Adults) Rs. 700 (Children)
- Pool usage timings 7 AM -7 PM
- No. 30, Sir Mohamed Macan, Colombo 3.
- Rs. 1000 (Adults) for 5 hours.
- Children below 3 go free of charge.
- Pool usage timings- 7 AM – 8 PM
- 316, Polduwa Rd, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.