Peach ValleyDon’t go to this restaurant! We are visiting from the US and went there on the 27th July 2018. We all had their Singapore Chilli Crab (and some other foods). My wife, daughter and I had serious food poisoning- we all vomited 4-5 times and has serious diarrhea. We needed a couple of days to recover. We made calls and was told the owner was in Malaysia and the Chef didn’t speak English! A request for a refund was refused. We have also made a complaint to the health department inspectors and also provided the remaining sample of food brought home for testing.
Peach Valley 2 years ago