Kinita gets a fierce Friday night makeover by Senisha, a great look to try the next time you head out to a party.
1. apply primer according to face type.
2. apply a thin layer of foundation
3. set foundation with a powder
4. contour the perimeter of the face using a darker shade, start with a little then add more to intensify.
5. contour the nose with a small brush, to create a slimmer nose
6. apply a peachy nude blush on apples of the cheek
7. prime the eyes (always to stop eye shadow from smearing)
8. fill in eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and fill it further with brow powder and set with brow gel.
9. apply a neutral peach shade in the crease and blend
10. add a darker shade in the same area
11. apply a matte coffee brown shade all over the lid.
12. apply thick winged liner for a little drama
13. apply a deep brown/black matte shade in the corners of the eye creating a soft V.
14. curl lashes and apply a coat of mascara.
15. apply lashes.
16. highlight the face, tip of nose, cupids bow and inner corners of the eyes for pop
17. MORE highlight
18. line lips with a deep berry shade and fill in the lips (allows your lipstick to last longer)
19. apply a berry lip colour
20. apply medium brown shadow of the lower lash line and blend
21. to finish off add mascara to lower lashes
සූ ගාලා සෙනඟ පිරෙන පෙරහැර පාරේ…
ඉතින්… මොකටෙයි බල බල ඉන්නෙ…
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! Merry Christmas Everyone! ^_^ #YAMUTV.
I saw another saying that this shop has closed down... has it moved to anywhere?…
This comment has been deleted because it doesn't abide by our community…
Are you opened on soya days ?
Read as we go through which ice cream is the bestest in Colombo.
Chooty's Kitchen does brilliant wonders with chicken, paired up with their homemade sauces.
A tiny cafe down 27th Lane dedicated to making some great coffee.
The newest cafe in Cinnamon Gardens to enjoy some delicious pasta and huge slices of cheesecakes.
The first cafe in Colombo that really lives to the title "Dog Cafe."