Kinita gets a fierce Friday night makeover by Senisha, a great look to try the next time you head out to a party.
1. apply primer according to face type.
2. apply a thin layer of foundation
3. set foundation with a powder
4. contour the perimeter of the face using a darker shade, start with a little then add more to intensify.
5. contour the nose with a small brush, to create a slimmer nose
6. apply a peachy nude blush on apples of the cheek
7. prime the eyes (always to stop eye shadow from smearing)
8. fill in eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil and fill it further with brow powder and set with brow gel.
9. apply a neutral peach shade in the crease and blend
10. add a darker shade in the same area
11. apply a matte coffee brown shade all over the lid.
12. apply thick winged liner for a little drama
13. apply a deep brown/black matte shade in the corners of the eye creating a soft V.
14. curl lashes and apply a coat of mascara.
15. apply lashes.
16. highlight the face, tip of nose, cupids bow and inner corners of the eyes for pop
17. MORE highlight
18. line lips with a deep berry shade and fill in the lips (allows your lipstick to last longer)
19. apply a berry lip colour
20. apply medium brown shadow of the lower lash line and blend
21. to finish off add mascara to lower lashes
Light, creamy and hella chocolaty, Chef Rachi's Chocolate Mousse is the ultimate chocolate…
Why settle for store-bought noodles when you can make them at home with…
Here's how to make Oothappam, the popular South Indian staple. Make sure to…
I saw another saying that this shop has closed down... has it moved to anywhere?…
Arthur's pizza is now a pub, too. They do their own take on localised pizza.
We tasted every locally brewed and available beer. In the name of science!
Some of the many, many Sri Lankan cooks on Instagram that make us drool over their feed.
Here's a short list of bokken Sri Lankan words and phrases you need to know if you're Sri Lankan or if you're in Sri Lanka. Also, 'bokken' isn't included…
The Station shows you how to make the classic Sri Lankan Hot Butter Cuttlefish.