The YAMU November magazine is out. You can see where it’s available and download all of our most recent magazines here. If you just want the November issue, here it is. If you want to see the map also, here it is: YAMU-November-Map-Web.
For this edition we’ve switched printers and are spending a bit more to print on art paper. We think you’ll find that this makes a difference in terms of image quality. We’ve also updated our map and we’re offering one highlight on the map, in this case the Taj Samudra hotel is highlighting its restaurants. As always, if you’d like to advertise in the mag, contact email@example.com or call him at 779 776 445.
We’d like to thank our advertisers who make this possible and make the mag a bit more interesting.
- Titus Stores: this pre-Independence era company sells high quality crystal and more, good for Christmas gifts
- Seylan Bank Credit Cards: this card comes with no joining fee and a bunch of deals on restaurants and more
- Nescafe Allegria: this machine makes barista quality coffee at home or in your office. We wish we had one
- Jetwing Hotels: Jetwing has really nice villas around the island that you can use for escapes or events
- Korea Festival: The Korean Embassy is hosting a Korea festival on the 22nd and 23rd of November. Kimchi and Taekwondo ftw
- Maharajah Palace: This North Indian restaurant near Royal College is quite good
- Templers Square: This development by Kelsey Homes offers nice, affordable houses in Mount Lavinia
- Nescafe Ice Coffee: We’ve tried this, iced coffee in the familiar Milo form factor. A bit more grown up and nice
- DeLonghi: These guys make automatic and commercial coffee machines, good if you want high quality brew at your restaurant or home
- Barefoot: We’ve finally printed their excellent photos decently. Barefoot is a classic spot for Christmas gifts, and just hanging out
- The Kingsbury: The Kingsbury has got a jump on the New Year’s season with an ad for their Champagne & Oyster Soiree
Also people who advertised on the map
- Grand Oriental Hotel: The GOH is advertising their Harbour Room, probably the best view in the city, where you can drink/dine overlooking the port.
- Taj Samudra: the Taj is highlighting their range of restos this month: YUMI for Japanese, Navratna for Indian and Steak & Grill House for carnivores
- Business Machines: Business Machines handles our subscriptions and they’re advertising office laminators. Which we should really use on the map
And that’s all. We again want to thank advertisers. We’re trying to orient our company to look at advertisers as partners rather than something we do just for the money. We know all of these people and we hope you check out their products and services. At the least they add some pretty pictures to the mag.